Postdoctoral Scholar Ariel Starr has finished her data collection at Malcolm X Elementary School.
She has been collecting data there for over a year and the children were sad to have us go. Here are
some pictures of the research assistants that helped collect the data.
- New publication in Nature Partner Journal Science of Learning
- Undergrad Keren Lev featured in Daily Californian
- Building Blocks of Cognition Lab Has New Home
- Bunge Lab Farewells
- Completed Data Collection
- Congratulations to Allison Miller Singley!
- Congratulations to Chloe Green!
- Brain Development and Reasoning in Paraguay
- Professor Bunge’s Collaboration with the Max Planck Institute
- NIH-NICHD Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award!