Silvia has been invited to give a Distinguished Scientist Lecture in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Pittsburgh. This is not until September, so she may have enough time to grow a distinguished white beard beforehand.
- Allowing brain scan data into legal proceedings too quickly could be dangerous
- Research Workshop in Bielefeld, Germany
- In Defense of Working Memory Training
- Presentations at Society for Research in Child Development: April 18-20, 2013
- Inaugural Conference for Flux: The International Congress for Integrative Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience