This article in Forbes was inspired in part by as-yet-unpublished data from our lab on the neural changes associated with 3 months of reasoning training, spearheaded by senior grad student Allyson Mackey. Allyson, Alison, and Kirstie are all hard at work writing up exciting findings from this project.
- Interview with Professor Pio Tudela
- Upcoming Conferences
- Jacobs Foundation and Alexander von Humboldt Awards!
- Scientific American: How Does Poverty Affect the Brain?
- Flux Conference 2015
- New Wellness at Berkeley Video Series
- Congratulations to Dr. Zdena op de Macks!
- Scientists detect brain network that gives humans superior reasoning skills
- Congratulations Orly!