This article in Forbes was inspired in part by as-yet-unpublished data from our lab on the neural changes associated with 3 months of reasoning training, spearheaded by senior grad student Allyson Mackey. Allyson, Alison, and Kirstie are all hard at work writing up exciting findings from this project.
- Bunge Lab Farewells
- Completed Data Collection
- Congratulations to Allison Miller Singley!
- Congratulations to Chloe Green!
- Brain Development and Reasoning in Paraguay
- Professor Bunge’s Collaboration with the Max Planck Institute
- NIH-NICHD Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award!
- Frontiers Human Neuroscience Publication
- Society of Experimental Psychologists
- Materials for Learning and the Brain conference attendees