This article in Forbes was inspired in part by as-yet-unpublished data from our lab on the neural changes associated with 3 months of reasoning training, spearheaded by senior grad student Allyson Mackey. Allyson, Alison, and Kirstie are all hard at work writing up exciting findings from this project.
- Congratulations Orly!
- Game Design Contest Winners Announced!
- Congratulations Belén!
- Allowing brain scan data into legal proceedings too quickly could be dangerous
- Research Workshop in Bielefeld, Germany
- In Defense of Working Memory Training
- Presentations at Society for Research in Child Development: April 18-20, 2013
- Inaugural Conference for Flux: The International Congress for Integrative Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience
- Reasoning Training Increases Brain Connectivity Associated with High-Level Cognition