Keren Lev, an undergraduate RA in the lab, was featured in the Daily Californian for her summer research project on socioeconomic status and adaptation. The project was funded by Berkeley’s Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF), and Keren was chosen to be featured after she presented on her work at the end-of-summer SURF conference. This is part of an ongoing study in the lab, set to begin recruiting kids 5-7 this month!
- New publication in Nature Partner Journal Science of Learning
- Undergrad Keren Lev featured in Daily Californian
- Building Blocks of Cognition Lab Has New Home
- Bunge Lab Farewells
- Completed Data Collection
- Congratulations to Allison Miller Singley!
- Congratulations to Chloe Green!
- Brain Development and Reasoning in Paraguay
- Professor Bunge’s Collaboration with the Max Planck Institute
- NIH-NICHD Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award!