Assistant Professor Linda van Leijenhorst trained with Professor Eveline Crone, who trained with Silvia. Here we were at the Nobel Forum to give talks at a conference on brain plasticity.
- Allowing brain scan data into legal proceedings too quickly could be dangerous
- Research Workshop in Bielefeld, Germany
- In Defense of Working Memory Training
- Presentations at Society for Research in Child Development: April 18-20, 2013
- Inaugural Conference for Flux: The International Congress for Integrative Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience