The Supreme Court has just ruled that life-without-parole sentencing for juveniles is unconstitutional, relying in part on evidence regarding the protracted timecourse of brain maturation. Over the last few years, a number of researchers, including Professor Bunge, co-wrote amicus briefs and testified in state State senate hearings that led up to this decision. The researchers took care to provide a balanced overview of extant research on brain development.
- In Defense of Working Memory Training
- Presentations at Society for Research in Child Development: April 18-20, 2013
- Inaugural Conference for Flux: The International Congress for Integrative Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience
- Reasoning Training Increases Brain Connectivity Associated with High-Level Cognition
- Two New Publications in Journal of Neuroscience