At Humboldt University in Berlin, at Yana Fandakova’s thesis defense. Yana, who graduated summa cum laude, is wearing a neat personalized graduation cap with lots of photos on it. Behind her from left to right: a Humboldt reseearcher, Silvia, Yee Lee Shing, Hauke Heekeren, Ulman Lindenberger, and Peter Frensch.
- Allowing brain scan data into legal proceedings too quickly could be dangerous
- Research Workshop in Bielefeld, Germany
- In Defense of Working Memory Training
- Presentations at Society for Research in Child Development: April 18-20, 2013
- Inaugural Conference for Flux: The International Congress for Integrative Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience