- Uncovering a tripartite landmark in posterior cingulate cortex
- Presence or absence of a prefrontal sulcus is linked to reasoning performance during child development
- Relational thinking: an executive function?
- Congrats to doctoral candidate Smriti Mehta!
- Importance of investing in adolescent education
- Lab paper makes Nature Human Behaviour’s 2021 Top 25 Social Sciences and Human Behaviour Articles
- Neural correlates of behavioral and academic resilience in children
- Sulcal depth and its impact on cognitive skills
- Going Beyond Traditional Ideas of Brain Activity in Children
- Investigating hidden strengths among children with dyslexia