Allison Miller Singley, one of our graduate students, recently gave a commencement speech at her graduation for a Ph.D. from the Psychology program at UC Berkeley! Congrats!
- Sulcal depth and its impact on cognitive skills
- Going Beyond Traditional Ideas of Brain Activity in Children
- Investigating hidden strengths among children with dyslexia
- New Grant: The role of prefrontal sulcal morphology and brain network architecture in cognitive development
- New NSF Grant: Collaborative Research: How does the brain represent abstract concepts?
- Lab Publication Featured in Association for Psychological Science
- New publication in Nature Partner Journal Science of Learning
- Undergrad Keren Lev featured in Daily Californian
- Building Blocks of Cognition Lab Has New Home
- Bunge Lab Farewells