- Congrats to doctoral candidate Smriti Mehta!
- Importance of investing in adolescent education
- Lab paper makes Nature Human Behaviour’s 2021 Top 25 Social Sciences and Human Behaviour Articles
- Neural correlates of behavioral and academic resilience in children
- Sulcal depth and its impact on cognitive skills
- Going Beyond Traditional Ideas of Brain Activity in Children
- Investigating hidden strengths among children with dyslexia
- New Grant: The role of prefrontal sulcal morphology and brain network architecture in cognitive development
- New NSF Grant: Collaborative Research: How does the brain represent abstract concepts?
- Lab Publication Featured in Association for Psychological Science