Keren Lev, an undergraduate RA in the lab, was featured in the Daily Californian for her summer research project on socioeconomic status and adaptation. The project was funded by Berkeley’s Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF), and Keren was chosen to be featured after she presented on her work at the end-of-summer SURF conference. This is part of an ongoing study in the lab, set to begin recruiting kids between the ages of 5 and 7 this month!
- Congrats to doctoral candidate Smriti Mehta!
- Importance of investing in adolescent education
- Lab paper makes Nature Human Behaviour’s 2021 Top 25 Social Sciences and Human Behaviour Articles
- Neural correlates of behavioral and academic resilience in children
- Sulcal depth and its impact on cognitive skills
- Going Beyond Traditional Ideas of Brain Activity in Children
- Investigating hidden strengths among children with dyslexia
- New Grant: The role of prefrontal sulcal morphology and brain network architecture in cognitive development
- New NSF Grant: Collaborative Research: How does the brain represent abstract concepts?
- Lab Publication Featured in Association for Psychological Science